COACHING CERTIFICATION EARLY BIRD Discount with Registration paid 20 Days in Advance.
Take advantage of this excellent discount.
FALL Class: Fairfax, Virginia, George Mason University Conference Hub. Class: October 17-20 & November 12-15, 2018 plus six months to complete Practicum:
WINTER CLASS: December 1-8, 2018
Register to Pay with Paypal or go to our registration menu and download the registration form and send certified check.
For information please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +703-794-8682
Administrative Offices. +703 868 5409 Mobil.
- This certification process occurs through 72 hours contact with certified coach training Professionals.
- Each participant will be engaged in on coaching sessions with others, and will be provided experiences that will allow you to put into practice the tools and techniques being learned.
Our in-person trainings are in small group format, and include didactic learning, peer coaching and learning, experiential exercises, practice coaching, coaching demonstrations, online webinars, as well as exploration of discussion topics and models.
Program leaders will provide ongoing feedback, verbal, written, formal and informal. Participants will also recieve feedback from peers. Participants must be willing to commmit to a 7 month process of which 8 days are in-person training.
Assigned Book Readings
- Individual and Group exercises.
- Proficency in giving and recieving continuous feedback.
- This mode allows each participant to engage in coaching sessions with another partner and with clients following completion of the Foundation Course.
- This will allow an opportunity to implement demonstrated tools and techniques.
- Each participant must prepare a descriptive report of the techniques used and the results observed after applying them.
Please proceed to the registration menu button at the top of the page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-794-8682 for more information.
Workshops delivered in two (2) sessions (4 Days & 4 Days), total 8 Days Class room plus 5 months Practicum.
Early Registration Saves $2,000.00. Cost $3,200.00!! Compare this incredible opportunity>
Coaching Methodology.The Lambent International Coaching Certification Training is the ICC level one training certification.
2018 Oct.- Nov.
WASHINGTON D.C. Metro Area
8 DAY CLASS: Oct. 17-20 & Nov.12-15, 2018
(George Mason University Campus)
New!!! 8 Consecutive days 2018 December 1-8
One 75% partial scholorship avialable for a social justice non profit.
Program email: email@example.com
Mobil 01 703 868 5409
Call: 703 7948682